CEE is seeking a highly talented individual to establish and then manage effective work processes and systems to recruit, retain, and engage eligible organizations for CEE membership. The successful service-oriented candidate will have working experience managing client relationships and associated data and demonstrate the ability to advance CEE’s unique mission and relationships with its membership. Important attributes of a successful candidate include exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrated history of critical thinking, ability to manage a high volume of work efforts under pressure, strong accountability for complete work products, and impeccable attention to detail. Candidates who are supremely organized, have a history of taking initiative and solving problems and possess a desire for continuous improvement are sought. The position reports to the Executive Director and supports key organizational objectives of member engagement, recruiting and retention.
- Identify key representatives from member and prospective member organizations, characterizing the basis for determination.
- Secure active, ongoing membership engagement.
- Specify pertinent information to capture in a contact relationship management (CRM) system and design reports that support CEE management and staff engagement objectives.
- Maintain the content integrity of the organization’s CRM and related systems that support member engagement.
- Refine and enact the role of a member “relationship liaison”. Develop a tool to support CEE Directors and Relationship Liaisons to efficiently inform of relevant events and actions to direct their staff engagement.
- Define and maintain a membership orientation process. Work with program staff and the Manager of Strategic Communications to maintain an updated orientation resource that highlights strategic work areas, projects, resources, tailoring for specific member or prospect circumstances. Schedule and lead orientation calls.
- Provide member support, including ownership of the member relationship lifecycle, fielding inbound member inquiries related to CEE services, capturing member intelligence, ensuring compelling membership information is updated and available, and enhancing member engagement and satisfaction.
- Support CEE program staff with actionable recommendations per organizational engagement trends identified through data analysis.
- Contribute key trends and themes in member intelligence to the development of corporate communications in support of the identification of member personas or profiles.
- Maintain an active member prospect list and manage the member acquisition process with visibility and reporting available to the Executive Director.
- Take a proactive approach with advance outreach, routine calls to the “relationship liaison,” and delivery of dedicated communications relevant to the member.
- Advise/inform F&A on determinants of membership invoicing, and support completion of a timely invoice package in conjunction with the F&A and Communications functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (marketing, organizational studies, business administration, library science, communications) and work experience in a professional and service-oriented setting with responsibility for managing client relationships.
- Experience with client relationship management software (CRM), particularly Salesforce – utilization, data management, system maintenance, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communications.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with client management approaches.
- Experience with designing and administering customer satisfaction surveys a plus.
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects.
- Potential to travel to two domestic meetings per year.
CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit a cover letter and a resume via e-mail to Sue Laferriere at email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.