The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is seeking an individual to lead its Emerging Opportunities Development role and play a key role in support of the organization’s mission.
CEE is a non-profit organization devoted to accelerating markets for efficient energy consuming products and services in the U.S. and Canada. The successful candidate will rally leading engineers, marketers, and technologists from utilities and other stakeholder organizations to develop and advance compelling business cases for market initiatives while maintaining an engaged network of emerging technologies professionals from sponsoring organizations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of outstanding professionalism, accomplishment, and command of several core capabilities including:
- Critical assessment of key objectives as it relates to CEE’s mission and the goals of our stakeholders
- Effective oral and written argumentative and communications skills, with facilitation experience a plus
- Business Case Development
- Marketing Principles
- Economic Principles
- Knowledge of Gas and Electric Utility Systems and/or Regulatory Principles is a plus
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or Engineering combined with professional experience of business disciplines and protocols.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in a related role with a history of accomplishment.
- Develop compelling business cases for the Highest Value Market Opportunities within the US and Canada. Work includes facilitating the ideation pipeline for future business cases and organizing subject matter expert speakers for prioritized emerging opportunities.
- Achieve and actively manage engagement and interaction of Leading Emerging Technology Professionals from member organizations via one on one interactions and group facilitation.
- Conceive and maintain an effective representation of the US and Canadian Market opportunities and CEE’s Portfolio.
- Improve, uphold, and sustain the impact of established CEE Program Committees.
- Inform the Evaluation, Research and Behavior Function at CEE of metrics of significance for ultimate recognition in regulatory filings.
- Periodic travel, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, including benefits
Immediate. CEE’s Office is located in the Boston Metro Area - (Middleton, MA)
For Information about CEE please visit: www.CEE1.org
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit the following:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter detailing how your previous experience and skills are applicable to this position, and why you are interested in CEE
Please send your application via e-mail to Sue Laferriere at Slaferriere@cee1.org and include “Emerging Opportunities Position” in the subject heading.
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.