CEE is seeking a highly talented individual to manage the work processes and systems necessary to support CEE staff in their efforts to effectively engage CEE stakeholders and implement successful market transformation Initiatives. A successful candidate will have experience supporting contact relationship management (CRM) systems and member engagement platforms. Candidates should be service minded, process and solution oriented, effective communicators, and possess strong accountability for complete work products with a track record of excellent attention to detail. We seek candidates who are well organized, exhibit initiative, and seek continuous improvement.
The primary duty of the System Administrator is maintaining the integrity and functionality of the soon-to-be-launched Salesforce system. The system is to replace a previous platform and initially the individual will play an important role in helping staff acclimate to the new environment. Once Salesforce is fully established, the administrator will support the systems integrity as well as the data content in conjunction with the staff users. Additional responsibilities may include managing other corporate IT platforms such as Cisco/Webex and Pardot, and other internal CEE processes to be determined. This position will coordinate and interact with Corporate Communications, Membership Engagement, Administrative, and Program staff and report to a Senior Program Manager.
- Provide day-to-day administration, configuration, troubleshooting of the CEE Salesforce environment
- Create and manage users, roles, security of Salesforce
- Develop and update fields, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce
- Respond to management and staff inquiries related to Salesforce, Pardot, and Webex including report development and reporting
- Serve as CEE central point of contact for Salesforce, Pardot, and Webex providers and keep staff abreast of any platform changes
- Govern the designed workflows and report creation (in consultation with management) are followed across the organization
- Communicate with CEE staff to ensure that system capabilities are meeting their needs and identify and execute on any Salesforce updates that can improve effectiveness
- Develop and maintain training resources and routinely engage staff to ensure they are effectively trained and following organizational protocols for maintaining Salesforce
- Onboard and train new hires on how to use the Salesforce environment
- Develop a data integrity routine and actively manage to it
- Regularly collaborate with Communications, Program, Member, Admin teams to support effective operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and work experience in a professional and service-oriented setting with experience supporting client relationship systems
- Experience with client relationship management software (CRM), particularly Salesforce – utilization, data management, system maintenance, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Desire to grow
- Potential to travel to three domestic meetings per year
- Recent Salesforce Administration Certification
- 2+ years technical Salesforce expertise
CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit a cover letter and a resume via e-mail to Eileen Eaton at email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The CEE Office, located at Ferncroft Corporate Center, 35 Village Rd, Middleton MA, is currently closed due to the pandemic. Once re-opened, the location offers many amenities including a full-service cafeteria and a fitness center and is convenient to I-95, Rt. 1, and Rt. 128.
The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that unifies program approaches across jurisdictions to increase impact in fragmented markets. By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas efficiency programs are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries, trade associations, and government agencies. Working together, administrators leverage the effect of their ratepayer funding and exchange information on successful practices for the public good.